30 Shades Of Gray
“I’m so glad you took a time machine to the future to buy ad space at CNN.”
“Well, ever since I took that acid, I’ve gotten pretty whacky,” Roger says eying the young news anchor.
Roger Sterling walks over to the desk and pours himself a glass of scotch. He saunters back over to Anderson’s desk. Sexily but also like really bad ass-ily.
“Would you like one?”
“Yes. I’d love one,” Anderson says cooly.
- sarahsimms reblogged this from ryanhatesthis
- toshellwithit reblogged this from ryanhatesthis and added:
- sharksinspace likes this
- gideongraves reblogged this from alexleefitz
- agnesanutter likes this
- kevindrakewriter reblogged this from alexleefitz
- bigtimeidiot likes this
- friedfloralfeast said: they’re twins, so.
- friedfloralfeast likes this
- superhumangirl likes this
- adulthoodisokay reblogged this from ryanhatesthis and added:
- alexleefitz reblogged this from ryanhatesthis
- hollatchagurl likes this
- ryanhatesthis posted this